The Grant Parish Courthouse is again open to the public, but with restricted access. All visitors must enter through the front entrance, and will be screened and given instructions regarding access to both the Grant Parish Courthouse and the courtroom. Judge Willett signed an order regarding COVID-19 access and procedures and it may be viewed at https://bit.ly/2ydnNI1
- The District Attorney's office is operating it's regular hours, 8 a.m. to noon, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are available to conduct business by telephone, email, fax and mail.
- As the courthouse capacity is limited by the governor's latest order, please try to make an appointment with our office. We look forward to continuing to serve the needs of the public, while also working to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- You can contact our office at 318-627-3205.
- Check www.facebook.com/grantparishda for the latest information.
We all will strive to work together with the public to get through this
trying time, all the while serving the needs of the public. We will
continue to work to protect the rights of all people involved in the
criminal justice process, see that justice is done and do our part in
mitigating the public health crisis. We ask that the public do their part
in helping us.
These measures will remain in effect until the state of emergency
ends, or until further notice.