In consideration of the state of emergency declared by state and
parish officials, and in accordance the the proclamation issued March
19, 2020, by the President of the Grant Parish Police Jury restricting
public access to the Grant Parish Courthouse, the 35th Judicial
District Attorney’s Office in Grant Parish will operate as follows,
- The District Attorney’s office will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and will continue to conduct business.
- The District Attorney’s office will be closed to public access
- We are available to conduct business by telephone, email, fax and mail.
- You can contact our office at 318-627-3205.
- Check www.facebook.com/grantparishda for the latest information.
It is in the public interest and safety that admittance of individuals to
the Courthouse should be limited, and avoided if at all possible.
We all will strive to work together with the public to get through this
trying time, all the while serving the needs of the public. We will
continue to work to protect the rights of all people involved in the
criminal justice process, see that justice is done and do our part in
mitigating the public health crisis. We ask that the public do their part
in helping us.
These measures will remain in effect until the state of emergency
ends, or until further notice.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the above notice.
Click here to view updated courthouse policies due to the Public Health Emergency.